I'm not sure about you you,
but I aways find myself getting itchy feet towards the end of the year, it's like -
"good on me for living, you deserve a little trip"
But there's something about me you should know..
my "holiday language" is
pack for Armageddon! haha
(like taking 15 pairs of undies for a night away??)
tell me you also do this?
So I've done a little self-help research
which I shall share with you
here are a few tips for packing light:
If you can get away with just hand luggage you're laughing, so
1. Wear your bulky items
2. Take a dress that can be worn day to night
3. Don't pack a towel, take a sarong
1. Use a smaller bag to curb what you can take
2. Plan to re-wear at least one outfit
3. Packing cubes actually do work!
totally SIMPLIFY your life and
Take all 5 pieces from my HOLIDAY collection!
Which I have designed to cover all bases...